- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Kettering University
- Master of Management, Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 37 years in automotive industry
- Started as a Manufacturing Engineer, Skilled Trades Foreman, Production Superintendent, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Product Engineering Manager, Plant Operations Manager, Director of International Manufacturing Engineering, Director Global Manufacturing Engineering for a $3 billion business, responsible for every capital project for 23 plants worldwide.
- Capital budget of $300 million reduced to $150 million over 4 years while expanding our global footprint and introducing new products.
- 17 years hands-on experience as an Operations & Engineering Consultant